Here you can find the release notes of CloudBilling V1.9.7.
Released on 22 May 2018.
- Bulk download transformations: Select multiple transformation results and download them together in a ZIP file.
- Progress status bar improvements: Some counters were found to be incorrect and have been updated.
- Resolved an issue where CloudBilling administrators wouldn't show up in the user list.
- Invoices without purchases would remain in 'Pending' and 'Rejected' state. This has been resolved and such invoices will now be invoiced.
- Resolved an issue where saving General Ledger codes would sometimes result in an error.
- Overall improvements to the codebase to streamline development of new features.
Effect bug fixes: many invoices in ‘Ready to approve’ list
The fix of invoices without purchases (empty invoices) can have an effect on the invoices you see in the ‘Ready to approve’ list. Due to the fix all empty invoices that were still ‘pending’ or ‘rejected’ are now recalculated. That’s why it could be that there are many more (old) invoices in the ‘Ready to approve’ list.
What should you do?
To clean up the ‘Ready to approve’ list all (old) empty invoices should be closed. Just make sure you don’t close any 0-invoices (invoices with purchases, but a total of 0,-). You might still want to approve and send these, for example if you want to show your customer you are giving them a 100% discount.
I don’t see extra invoices in the ‘Ready to approve’ list
If you have always tracked the pending or rejected invoices, you will not see any new entries in the list. You don’t have to do anything.
Due to this fix it is harder to distinguish empty invoices from 0-invoices in the ‘Ready to approve’ list. We understand this may give some discomfort. We expect a solution for this in the next release
On top of these new features and bug fixes there have been several adjustments in the back end. All to improve general performance and prepare CloudBilling for future expansion.