Here you can find the release notes of CloudBilling V1.9.8.
Released on 19 June 2018.
- Ability to change customer and purchase metadata. The changes can be made in the same way as the customer and purchase data are adjusted.
- Added ability to assign general ledger management permissions.
- Various performance improvements.
- Transformations that cannot be completed because of invoices that are not in the specified state, will now fail. When all the transformations are in the desired state, the transformation will be retried.
- Resolved an issue when bulk deleting purchases would only delete the first selected purchase.
- Resolved an issue where cluster graphs would not always render correctly.
- Resolved an issue where purchases with time zone offsets would cause an error when calculating.