Here you can find the release notes of CloudBilling V1.9.9.
Released on 17 July 2018.
- Menu restyling
The menu has been restyled and some menu items have been moved and/or renamed;
- Pricing Rules has been renamed to Pricing.
- Global Settings has been renamed to Environment Settings.
- Transformations has moved to the Admin menu (gear icon).
- The environment selector has moved to the right of the CloudBilling logo and is now always visible.
- The Dashboard has been added as a menu item.
- Various improvements to Transformations;
- Transformations can be modified while in use, without needing to remove existing transformation results.
- Transformations can now be removed, for example to cleanup retired transformations.
- Transformation results that are pending re-transformation are now marked as "PENDING", instead of receiving a yellow background color.
- New user account management page
Replacing the current popup. The account management page has been split into three different sections: user's name, password and settings. Each can be changed independently.
- New property: approval date
Invoices gain a property that captures the approval date. This property can be used in transformations to show the approval date on the invoice layout.
- Improved password strength requirements
Passwords now need to be at least 8 characters and not appear in lists of breached passwords. See also Have I Been Pwned, which we're using for these checks.
- Improved ordering of pricing rules
When filtering on a specific product and/or customer, the pricing rules in the user interface will appear in order of execution.
- Various security improvements.
- Resolved an issue that prevented removing metadata that was not yet saved.
- Resolved an issue that prevented searching customers by metadata.