Up till last month we released approximately one release a month. Since last month we are doing continuous releases. We will publish a combined release note per month.
Here you can find the release notes of CloudBilling V1.10.1-V1.10.3.
Released in the period from 13 September till 12 October 2018.
- Ability to search purchases by reference.
- Prevent removing a transformation if it is in use.
- Prevent purchase references with leading/trailing spaces in UI.
- Ability to search customers in the connector customer mapping screen.
- Ability to search product clusters by alias.
- Ability to remove purchases not mapped to a customer.
- Show customer's code and name on the connector customer mapping screen.
- Resolved issue where Excel Editor could not be used with Safari.
- Resolved issue where customer's last e-mail address could not be removed.
- Resolved issue where customer without an e-mail address could not be saved.
- Resolved issue where reject invoice popup would display invoice amount with incorrect formatting.
- Resolved issue where connector pages would list mappings from other connector types when navigating to second page.
- Resolved issue where numeric values in the customer cockpit only showed one decimal place.
- Resolved issue where Excel Editor didn't import customers with the configured default timezone and language setting.