Here you can find the release notes of CloudBilling V1.10.4-V1.11.1.
Release in the period from 13 October till 30 November 2018.
- Ability to specify rule expressions through the UI.
- Ability to show invoice information in e-mails.
- Default widget configuration, if no widgets specified.
- Ability to use API tokens for authentications.
- Ability to search customers by part of their code / name.
- Improved UI for mapping customers in the connector pages.
- COGS files are now imported with numeric metadata values.
- Login screen UI improvements.
- Resolved an issue with character encoding in the invoice viewer.
- Resolved an issue where purchases remained marked as unmapped after a bulk edit.
- Resolved an issue where Pro rata Rounding Down on a Pricing Rule resulted in a zero value invoice total.
- Resolved an issue where a newly added product cluster cloud not be edited.
- Ability to view pricing for product clusters with few permissions.
- Resolved an issue with viewing reports.