Here you can find the release notes of CloudBilling V1.11.2-V1.11.3.
Released in the period from 11 December 2018 till 22 January 2019.
- Ability to search ad-hoc invoices through API.
- ApprovalDate property on invoices in API.
- Optional enforcing of two-factor authentication per environment.
- Option to remember device when two-factor authentication is active.
- Ability to search through message results, to identify issues more easily.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) connector.
- Microsoft Partner Center (CSP) Secure Application Model consent framework.
- Ability to specify fixed headers/footers on invoice layouts.
- Changes to templating performance.
- Product Catalog UI improvements.
- Show type of device configured for two-factor authentication.
- Disabled partial reset, now always performing a full reset instead.
- Additional confirmation before approving and closing invoices.
- Excel editor didn't process multiple metadata fields.
- Metadata with numeric value 0 aren't shown.
- Some Product Catalog UI inconsistencies.
- Some Product Catalog issues in Firefox when dragging.
- Confusing dialog showing multiple close buttons.