Here you can find the release notes of CloudBilling V1.12.0-V1.13.0.
Released in the period from 23 April till 12 June 2019.
- Added the option to approve invoices through API.
- Added the option to manage BundleTypes through the API.
- Made it possible to do pro-ration on ad hoc invoices.
- Background task processing mechanism was changed. This should generally offer shorter waiting times between requesting an action and this action being performed.
- Improved a number of screens:
- Bundle Types
- Custom Tables
- Improved calculation performance.
- Improved loading time of pricing rule screen in environments with a large amount of customer or product clusters.
- Fixed issue with using custom tables in expressions.
- Added missing regions for CSP connector
- Added some additional metadata on CSP purchases