We are improving the Customer Conversation portals. With the new portals, we bring improvements in loading speed and add new data insights.
What has been changed?
Listed below are the major changes implemented into the dashboard:
- The data infrastructure has been reworked providing a performance boost and reduced time to load the reports.
New functionality and dashboards
- Added a last refresh indicator on every dashboard to highlight the exact date and time the data for the dashboard was retrieved. The refresh will happen multiple times per day.
- Added new functionality buttons to the dashboards:
- CSP License Details page provides the ability to switch between monthly and daily views.
- Invoice dashboards now include buttons navigating to other pages.
- Added multiple filters to the invoice details table.
- Added Invoice Number Overview dashboard to display data on the number of invoices sent every month, their value, and the unbilled amount.
- Added ability to filter by month in CSP overview.
- Styling change: the dashboard design has changed to match the design of your business.
- Invoice Details and Invoice Comparison dashboards have been redesigned to represent data that is more consistent with CloudBilling.
- Added more fields to CSP License details dashboard to provide more descriptive data.